2019 Summer Read-A-Thon Materials:
- Reading Goals
- Book Log
- Summer Service Project
- Pledge Form
- Pledge Letter
- NEW! 2019 Read-a-Thon for Parents/Guardians!
- Need book suggestions for your student? Email Denise to get a reading list just for their level.
- 2019-2020 Emergency Contact Card
- 2019-2020 Dismissal Instructions
- Media Consent
- Class Trip Permission Form
Medical Form For All New Students:
Medication Administration Forms (MAF): for any student that might need medication during the school year. These forms are to be filled out by your child’s pediatrician; the parent/guardian signs the back of the form in the appropriate places.
1. Non-Allergy Medication form for any student who may need daily medication that must be given during school hours (eg: ADHD medication).**** The Office of School Health does not give herbal medications and any medication given, even if over the counter (e.g. Tylenol), must have a MAF form to go with it. Antibiotics are not given in school.
2. Allergy Medication Form for any student who may have allergies to nuts of any kind and may need to be given Benadryl. This form should also be used if your child is prescribed an Epi-pen, or needs eye drops.
****If you child has seasonal allergies (pollen, trees), any OTC medication (Claritin) can be given at home.
3. Asthma Medication Form for any student that has asthma (even if he/she does not use the pump frequently, it is recommended that there be one at school).
4. Diabetes Medication form: If your child is a diabetic, please contact Nesha Hall, our school nurse at (212-312-6277). The procedure required for this form is different than the other three.